Eat at Joe's
Cave Level 3
There is 1 Electoon cage on this
- Joe will give you a firefly to light your way
through the level.
- Use your fist to punch in front of you so that you
can see what obstacles may be ahead.
- Once you get past the first few Antitoons and onto
the cliff, a cloud will appear behind you. Jump on the cloud and it will lead to a life.
- (1) When on the last of a series of four clouds, jump up to the
cliff at the upper left of the screen. Crawl under the first set of spikes, then stand up
before you reach the second set of spikes to trigger the appearance of a cage back to your
Cave Level 4
There are 3 Electoon cages on this
- Walk carefully on this level because there are many
spiked areas that can hurt Rayman.
- (1) After the
series of red spiked platforms that form a staircase, look for the lone ting guarded by
three moving blue spiked balls. Get the ting, then return to the right for the new
red platforms that have appeared. Go up and grab the flying rings to get to the cage.
- After you helicopter down the hill with spikes, go
up for a free life.
- After you get past the bouncing lava boulders
guarding the power-up, look up and to the right for the photographer.
- (2) Above the photographer a series of flying rings leads to the second cage and a
- Instead of returning to the photographer, you can
get another free life if you make a long jump to the left from the leftmost flying ring.
Be ready to throw your fist to reach the free life.
- (3) Above the treasure chest at the end of the level is a flying ring. You must run
on the last slope above the treasure chest, jump and punch trying to reach the ring. If
you miss, be careful not to fall on the exit sign by accident.
Cave Level 5
There are no Electoon cages on this
- There are no Electoon cages on this level, but
getting through it can still be a challenge.
- Use your running power to try to outrun the bugs and
the thorns they throw at you. Ducking when the thorns get near you may help.
- Try crawling off the moving red rock and through the
narrow cavern at the end.
- Once you arrive at the electrical plug, use your
fist to push the plug into the wall. Then jump on top of the space ship and it will take
you to the exit.
- While you are riding on the space ship you can move
from side to side to try to avoid some of the obstacles.
Cave Level 6
There is 1 Electoon cages on this
- On this level you get a chance ride the space ship
with some very cool music playing in the background.
- Make sure you punch all of the levers in your path
or you'll never make it through this maze.
- When you arrive at a point where you have a choice
of two space ships, hop on the lower one which will take you to a free life. Another space
ship will take you back to this same spot.
- (1) Ride the space ship that takes you up towards the exit, but keep an eye out for
a group of blue tings on a ledge on the left. When you see them, jump over and grab them
and an Electoon cage will appear.
Cave Level 7
There is 1 Electoon cages on this
- In this level you ride on top of the buoys in the
water, sometimes with the help of a friendly fish. Watch out for the sharks!
- (1) Walk to the right side of the island in the middle of this
level and the cage will appear on the island to your left.
- Jump on the first buoy after this island but then
wait until you see the shark come and go. Once the shark leaves, then jump to the next
buoy and be prepared to duck.
- If you are standing up, the sharks will jump for
your head allowing you to duck under them. If you remain ducking, however, the sharks will
jump for your body and knock you into the water where youll be shark bait.
- If you are on the bouncing blue rock, you can jump
up and down on it and stay high enough so that the sharks won't even notice you.